We use integrity to define our conduct and products.
We are always looking for quality Production Technicians to join our team. This is a great way to work for our company while maintaining flexibility or another job. This opportunity allows you the chance to work in various departments as needed and learn many operating procedures.
What you’ll be doing:
As a member of the production team you will be primarily responsible for ensuring the quality of product and appearance, and preparation for distribution of our products
As the Production Technician you will:
- Effectively trim dry cannabis using trimming scissors
- Accurately weigh and record trim weights
- Maintain and clean trim room work space
- Maintain the quality of the plant
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Execute all activities in the veg, flower and dry rooms
- Track and record all veg or flower room data
- Keep veg, flower rooms and dry rooms immaculate and fully operational.
- Take part in overall facility cleanliness
- Execute all activities in the mom and veg rooms
- Participate in tracking clones and moms
- Mother plant and Veg plant maintenance
- Water room operations for all rooms
- Inform supervisor if growing environment is out of specification
- Communicate well with your supervisor and team to ensure an efficient and productive environment
- Perform other job duties as necessary
- Be able to work weekends as needed
Your experience and skills include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- The ability pass a background check
- The ability to repeatedly lift 50 pounds with repeated bending, stooping, pushing and pulling, and the ability to sit for long hours (8 to 10 hours driving delivery vehicle)
- Basic math skills, for calculating orders
- Being a team-oriented player with attention to detail and presentation, the ability to follow company guidelines and procedures
- You are care about doing things the right way; confidence to offer recommendations for improvement, and the ability to take direction as given.
Growth Opportunity: Being part of a company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the US.
Healthy work environment: We provide a professional and fun work environment that brings passion and profession together
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Canndescent is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.