We use integrity to define our conduct and products.
COVID Vaccine is required, must have at least first Vaccine to interview.
What you’ll be doing:
As a member of the Cultivation team you will be primarily responsible for day to day cultivation responsibilities to assure healthy plants, producing the highest quality flower.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and packaging practices under the direction of the Cultivation Manager
- Transplanting, watering, pruning, cleaning feeding and fertilizing
- Maintaining all feeding, watering and pH logs, reporting any discrepancies or problems immediately
- Checking plants daily for evidence of mold or pests and report any findings
- Documenting daily cultivation activities and reporting concerns
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment
- Cleaning, sterilizing and maintaining cultivation facility, including some janitorial tasks
Your experience and skills include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience cultivating in a commercial growing operation is desired
- Basic math skills
- Familiarity with warehouse
- Strong communication and team
- Ability to stay focused on repetitive work without compromising quality and appearance
- Ability to stay up to speed/ target while maintaining quality and accuracy
Equity: When you do well, we all do well. Every employee of Canndescent is an owner of the company
Growth Opportunity: Being part of a company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the US.
Healthy work environment: We provide a professional and fun work environment that brings passion and profession together
Health: Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time off: Vacation and Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Canndescent is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.