IGS Solutions LLC
STIIIZY Inventory Associate
Retail Inventory Associates are responsible for day to day inventory management at the retail storefront. They ensure inventory counts and shipments are accurate. They assist the Inventory Manager in verification and receiving product shipments and in the organization of products within the storage and on the sales floor. They also ensure products are received within California Track and Trace system (METRC) and POS system and have appropriate labels before being transferred to the sales floor.
- Responsible for barcoding all-new inventory in the Point of Sale system
- Auditing the physical inventory to ensure that the physical inventory aligns precisely with the virtual inventory numbers
- Help with daily/weekly cycle counts and inventory evaluation and verification procedures
- Provide timely notice to Inventory Manager if discrepancies are found, so that they may be fully investigated
- Research inventory variances and adjustments
- Work with Inventory Manager/Lead to maintain an accurate account of non-stock and unavailable inventory
- Implementation of cannabis waste procedures and schedule
- Create a calendar of all upcoming expired products
- Maintain a list of all quarantined product
- Inventory experience in a retail environment
- Must be 21 years or older
- Strong math skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word
- METRC or similar cannabis seed-to-sale tracking software experience (preferred)
- Skills and Attitudes:
- This position requires the ability to:
- Quickly learn and master new skills
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Perform all job functions with high attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Work both independently and cohesively as a team with co-workers
- Operate in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Handle multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Knowledge skill and ability to upload position
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 6 hours at a time
- Must be able to sit for up to 8 hours at a time
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds safely and properly
- Ability to work in a stressful, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work days, nights, holidays, and weekends
- Part-time status requires availability that meets the needs of the store. Part-time Team Members are generally scheduled to work less than an average of 30 hours per week in a measurement period, as defined by STIIIZY, and are not guaranteed any particular number of hours per week. Open availability is defined as the ability to work any and all hours required without restrictions as to the time of day or day of the week, including, but not limited to, days, evenings, weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays. Hours are scheduled according to the needs of the store and the team member’s availability. Relocation may be required for career progression.
Certain staff members may be required to meet special dress, grooming, and hygiene standards, such as wearing uniforms or protective clothing, depending on the nature of their job. Uniforms and protective clothing may be required for certain positions and will be provided to employees by Shryne Group, Inc.
At the discretion of the department head, in special circumstances, such as during unusually hot or cold weather or during special occasions, staff members may be permitted to dress in a more casual fashion than is normally required. On these occasions, staff members are still expected to present a neat appearance and are not permitted to wear ripped, frayed or disheveled clothing. Likewise, tight, revealing, bare midriffs or otherwise the workplace-inappropriate dress is not permitted.
Reasonable accommodation of religious beliefs:
Shryne recognizes the importance of individually held religious beliefs to persons within its workforce. Shryne Group, Inc. will reasonably accommodate a staff member’s religious beliefs in terms of workplace attire unless the accommodation creates an undue hardship. Accommodation of religious beliefs in terms of attire may be difficult in light of safety issues for staff members. Those requesting a workplace attire accommodation based on religious beliefs should be referred to the human resources department.
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. This means individual offices or widely spaced workstations. We also provide extra masks, shields, hand sanitizer, and gloves as needed. We are an essential business and we require our team to work in the office.
Shryne Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. This means individual offices or widely spaced workstations. We also provide extra masks, shields, hand sanitizer, and gloves as needed. We are an essential business and
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Per BCC guidelines, all employees must be at least 21 years of age, do you fit that requirement?
- You may be required to work overtime, weekends, and holidays per business needs, are you comfortable with this requirement?
- How many years of Inventory experience do you have?
- In this Inventory position you will be required to utilize Excel and/or google sheets. What experience do you have with these programs?
- On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your attention to detail (WITH ONE BEING THE HIGHEST SCORE AND 10 BEING THE LOWEST SCORE).
- What is your preferred learning style?
- We offer a thorough and robust training program that will be conducted at our training facility located in (Nor Cal – Pacheco), (So Cal – DTLA, Jurupa Valley, Palm Desert, Wildomar, Vista). You will be required to attend this training for 3 days. Are you able to commit to this?
- Have you previously worked for the Shryne Group or any of its subsidiaries (Blaze, KDM, JSource, JBTB etc…)? If yes, what location were you at? What was your job title? What were your estimated dates of employment? Why did you leave?
- Please provide a good phone number to reach you
- Please provide a good email address to reach you.
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.