Website Grow Generation
The largest hydroponics supplier in the country with 58 retail and distribution centers. Oaksterdam candidates add "#Oaksterdam" to their resume or application form
Retail Store Associate
- Operate cash registers, manage financial transactions, and balance drawers.
- Process purchases, returns, and exchanges according to company procedures
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge by developing solutions for customers through listening to their needs and recommending appropriate products
- Greet customers, respond warmly to questions, improve engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Up-sell when appropriate; promote current sales, promotions, etc.
- Organize and replenish front stock and help merchandise store
- Help organize back-stock and perform inventory counts
- Collaborate with other team members to keep the sales floor clean and organized at all times.
- Help create a positive environment in which to shop and buy.
- Store associates will help with any tasks in other departments necessary to keep the store running efficiently.
- 2+ years of Retail Sales or Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of indoor cultivation practices A MUST!
- Knowledge of various inputs and environmental controls required for indoor cannabis cultivation
- Technical proficiency
- Independent problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate with customers by speaking and listening
- Ability to use a computer and POS system with accuracy
- Ability to stand for the duration of a shift (reasonable accommodation can be made when appropriate)
- Ability to lift 60 lbs to waist height repeatedly.
- Ability to work in hot or cold environments for extended periods of time
To apply for this job please visit www.growgeneration.com.