Regional Account Manager
Canndescent is a leading cultivator, distributor, and manufacturer of ultra-premium cannabis. We are passionate about creating transformative products that will help tune and enrich the human experience. We strive for excellence by hiring exceptional performers that can contribute to a fun and inspiring work culture.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Regional Account Manager, you will develop relationships with retail dispensaries to expand Canndescent’s product offerings in the Southern California market. You will have complete ownership over your accounts, develop aggressive pipeline of clients, and become a product and industry expert. This position will cover our Los Angeles market.
You have a history of quota-driven sales success and are knowledgeable about market trends. You are proactive, driven and have a passion for the cannabis industry while advocating for positive social change.
- Self-starter, leader with a strong sense of urgency and ownership, you know how to work independently, as well as within the team
- Approach the role with professionalism and a consultative approach
- Possess a keen eye for merchandising
- Ability to grow and forge new relationships
- Be a true partner to your clients
- Possess a strong passion for the Cannabis industry
- Desire to learn and grow
- Operate at a high level and be adaptable in a constantly changing industry
- Ability to think outside of the box
As the Regional Account Manager, you will:
- Build a marketing and sales territory plan to connect retailers and consumers with the Canndescent, Good, Baker’s Cannabis, and Justice Joints brand message and drive sales that penetrate the market
- Proactively research the market to open doors and build relationships
- Sell and service up to 50+ dispensaries a week in target geographies
- Ability to utilize pre-existing relationships in industry to grow Canndescent marketshare
- Drive orders and execute merchandising strategies by establishing, replicating, and maintaining visual displays in dispensaries
- Responsible for educating Budtenders and floor staff on the company brand, messaging, and products
- Anticipate market trends
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly territory sales performance and market analysis
- Maintain CRM database on daily customer interactions and targets to coordinate with business goals
Your experience and skills include:
- A proven track record of defining and executing territorial management and expansion strategy
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Ability to research and quickly understand market trends, regulation laws, and compliance rules as it relates to the industry
Growth Opportunity: Being part of a company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the US.
Healthy work environment: We provide a professional and fun work environment that brings passion and profession together.
Health: Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time off: Vacation and Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Canndescent is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.