Duties and Responsibilities of Production Technician must be able to count accurately, weigh & package consumer goods while sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time.
- Responsible for weighing, assembling, and packaging cannabis flower in packaged and pre roll products.
- Applying compliance labels to all packaged products.
- Responsible for accurately counting, processing, and packing goods for distribution.
- Responsible for accurate tracking and weighing of all packaging/production projects as assigned by lead/manager.
- Additional projects and related duties as assigned by lead/manager.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working environment along with making sure all equipment is in good working condition.
- Will meet and exceed goals set by the lead/manager
This position will work as necessary to meet the needs of the business and to complete necessary job duties. The scheduled hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30AM-5:15PM.
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Must be 21 years of age to work in industry
- Have good attendance
- Previous Cannabis Experience preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of Production Experience in a Distribution Environment preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to focus while being flexible/adaptable in an ever-changing business environment
- Ability to work well independently or in a team environment.
- Have strong time management skills
- Are dependable and punctual
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sacramento, CA 95825: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.