We are always looking for quality Processing Technician to join our team. This is a great way to work for our company while maintaining flexibility or another job. This opportunity allows you the chance to work in various departments as needed and learn many operating procedures.
What you’ll be doing:
As a member of the processing team you will be primarily responsible for ensuring the quality of product and appearance, and preparation for distribution of our products
As the Packaging Specialist you will,
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and packaging practices under the direction of the Packaging Lead
- Apply labels to jars and boxes
- Assemble packaging
- Weigh and package flower in jars
- Spot mold, mildew, and sub-par flower
- Complete box kits and hit daily targets
- Update inventory records
- Report any inaccuracies from product specifications immediately to the Lead or the Supervisor
Your experience and skills include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- The ability pass a background check
- The ability to repeatedly lift 50 pounds with repeated bending, stooping, pushing and pulling, and the ability to sit for long hours (8 to 10 hours driving delivery vehicle)
- Basic math skills, for calculating orders
- Being a team-oriented player with attention to detail and presentation, the ability to follow company guidelines and procedures
- You are care about doing things the right way; confidence to offer recommendations for improvement, and the ability to take direction as given.
Growth Opportunity: Being part of a company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the US.
Healthy work environment: We provide a professional and fun work environment that brings passion and profession together
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Canndescent is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.