At Lumpys Flowers, we are driven by passion, integrity, and a commitment to excellence.
At Lumpys Flowers, we are driven by passion, integrity, and a commitment to excellence. We embrace our responsibility to affect change on society, compelling us to refine the perception of our industry, elevate our community, deliver the finest cannabis products available, and cultivate genuine, trustworthy relationships.
As the METRC Associate, you will be responsible to assist with managing and organizing the METRC system. In addition, the METRC Associate will be responsible for following the data entry into the existing system and enter in daily upkeep for the METRC system. The ideal candidate process extreme attention to detail, focus, high energy, flexibility, and the ability to fast paced ever changing environment.
METRCS Associate Responsibilities:
- Assist with maintaining the METRC account ensuring all data is in the system correctly
- Ability to develop and/or modify SOPs as the business needs changes or as the city or state regulations change
- Assist in making the manifest in a timely manner whenever business needs arise
- Assist with performing audits on all locations both physically and system wide
- Analyses on plants and products and report their findings to the Head of METRC
- Keep tags for a minimum of seven months
- Relaying information for track or trace system
- Record keeping for METRC transfers
METRC Associate Requirements:
- Must have previous experience with METRCS; cultivation or distribution experience preferred
- Must have attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in the cannabis industry and understanding of operational processes
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Metrc: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.