Sweet Flower is Southern California’s leading cannabis retailer, and one of the longest serving legal dispensaries in Los Angeles.
Inventory Clerk – Westwood
*** MUST BE 21 or OVER TO APPLY**
SWEET FLOWER’S MISSION:
Create the industry-leading Cannabis Lifestyle brand of premium retail stores and cannabis goods and related products, with significant consumer appeal, brand awareness and customer resonance.
The Inventory Clerk will be responsible for intake and inventory of our Cannabis products at a designated Sweet Flower Retail location.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monitor stock levels and product cycles
- Maintain back of house inventory organization
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Create POs and intake orders
- Liaise with vendor delivery partners
- Maintain updated records of invoices, COAs and contracts
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Oversee quality control
- Maintain pricing and photos on online platforms to ensure accuracy
- Ensure audit compliance
- Monitor delivery and pickup orders
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Business Acumen
- Decision Making
- Attention to detail
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This job operates in an office business environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1 year of BOH experience or demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above-mentioned tasks
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Knowledgeable on METRC and METRC compliance
- Hands-on experience with POS software
- This position requires no travel
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position is Part-Time. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, days and hours of work vary by schedule. Evening and weekend work may be required as schedule demands.
This is a full time, exempt role. Occasional Nights, Evenings, Weekend and Holiday may be required as business needs demand.
Sweet Flower provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $21.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Are you at least 21 years old or older?
- Inventory control: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.