Lumpys Flowers is a growing company that is looking for motivated individuals.
Are you a self driven person? Do you want to start a new career or continue your career in Cannabis? We may be looking for you. Lumpys Flowers is a growing company that is looking for motivated individuals. You must have integrity, honesty, patience, and loyalty. You must be trustworthy and dependable.
At Lumpy’s Flowers, we are driven by passion, integrity, and a commitment to excellence. We embrace our responsibility to affect change on society, compelling us to refine the perception of our industry, elevate our community, deliver the finest cannabis products available, and cultivate genuine, trustworthy relationships.
Cultivating flower means you will manicure Cannabis plants during the immature to flower stages prior to Harvest. This position is one of the most hands on in the company.
Key Responsibilities * Remove bulk leaves to ensure optimal lighting for each Cannabis plant
- You will be responsible for communicating issues to the management team to ensure a smooth flow of operations within the company. You must be great a communication and a team player. Each individual clone requires dedicated attention
- You will be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of yourself and all staging areas at all times. You will also maintain focus on all safety aspects at all times, working with management to ensure all steps are being taken for compliant company practices
- Reliable transportation, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, have a good attitude, able to take direction, shows attention to detail
- Must be able to be on feet up to eight hours a day, good hand-eye coordination, and highly perceptive to small-scale details
- A qualified individual will be able to follow precise protocols and procedures. They will have strong communication skills and will be able to work within a team environment, as well as alone and unsupervised.
- Must undergo a criminal background check and meet state regulatory standards
- Must be able to step up 20” onto a platform ladder in a repetitive motion
- OSHA Safety Training Certified is a plus
- 1-year cannabis operations experience is a plus
- Experience in Metrc is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.