IGS Solutions LLC
Data Entry – Cannabis Industry
We are setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge together cannabis culture with cutting-edge technology to deliver the best possible customer and employee experience(s).
The company operates a fully integrated cannabis business with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California; the world’s largest cannabis market. We control our supply chain from cultivation to retail, which enables us to deliver clean and tested cannabis products at unmatched prices.
Our mission is to provide the one-stop-shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer experience service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty.
This position is responsible for data entry & scanning manufacturing data. The person works to make sure we have received all the needed documents from origin. They scan information, enter data and validate production in the operating system. We need someone who is familiar with HRIS Systems, Salesforce, or Oracle.
- Enter orders into computer system quickly, accurately and efficiently to meet required cut off times and deadlines
- Enters data into our HRIS System
- Establish entry priority and identify and interpret data to be entered
- Process orders by reviewing data for deficiencies, resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or reviewing documents for resolution
- Will verify data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data
- Daily maintenance of logs and inventories
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting changes as needed
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Filing and/or scanning of documents
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed by your supervisor or manager
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of the job
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 1-year previous data entry experience
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment to meet required deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and conduct yourself professionally, with excellent written and verbal communications
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Google Docs) keyboarding skills, 10-key speed of at least 50 WPM with minimal errors, organizational and planning skills, prioritizing, data management, attention to detail and accuracy, problem solving, adaptability, team work, communication skills
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. This means individual offices or widely spaced workstations. We also provide extra masks, shields, hand sanitizer, and gloves as needed. We are an essential business and we require our team to work in the office.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Los Angeles, CA 90058: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Are you 21 years of age or older? (Cannabis regulations require us to ask)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Data Entry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oracle: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.