Aura is an indoor cannabis cultivation company based in San Francisco with one goal: to deliver the ultimate experience to our customers.
Job Title: – Cultivation Technician level 1 – 5 (level will be determined based on experience and skill set)
Would you like to work with living growing plants every day, indoors with a predictable work schedule? If the answer is yes, you’ve come to the right place.
If you can stand, bend, twist, walk, and carry things for a full shift. We’ve got a job for you. On a typical day, your hands will get dirty, your feet a little wet, and it’s always warm (this is an indoor grow facility). Garden work is hard; the reward is seeing the cycle of the plants go from clone to harvest.
Cannabis Cultivation Technical 1 – 5 is responsible for all aspects of growing through the plant lifecycle from seed to sale.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Following policies & procedures for the daily operations and fully comply with state medical and adult use marijuana regulations
• Facilitating and coordinating the operational requirements in the production workflow
• Scheduling and executing on plant management through the plant’s lifecycle (cloning, vegging, watering, pest management, re-locating, transplanting, harvesting, etc.)
• Keeping workplace surfaces and areas clean and sanitized
• Cleaning pots and other equipment
• Assembling completed product materials into various containers and packages
• Ensuring that the appropriate quantity, weight, and type of products are packaged.
• Performing all other tasks and duties as assigned
This position works in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity, and acts with a professional regard to the management and use of all production facilities and processing equipment.
All qualified applicants will be trained in the use of equipment for cultivating and processing, and all other required training.
• A love of plant life
• Experience as a gardener preferred, but not necessary
• Extensive knowledge of regional plant life preferred, but not necessary
• Knowledge of local pests and how to eliminate them preferred, but not necessary
• The ability to lift heavy objects(>50lbs)
• The ability to remain on your feet for long periods of time
If interested, please submit your resume or cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org