Website Lord Vaper
Established in 2013, Lord Vaper is a lifestyle brand that offers quality and curated vaporizers, consumables, and cannabis-focused novelty items, as well as our own line...
Business Development/Sales Manager
Established in 2013, Lord Vaper is a lifestyle brand that offers quality and curated vaporizers, consumables (e.g., CBD, Delta-8, etc.), and cannabis-focused novelty items – as well as our own thoughtfully designed line – with the intention of improving people’s everyday wellbeing. We know that cannabis and derivatives can offer an alternative to pharmaceuticals, and we want to empower people to live happy, positive lives. Guiding our customers, whether they’re recreational users or wellness seekers, we carry well-designed products that are simple, discreet, and easy to use.
Title: Business Development/Sales Manager
Type: Full time
Salary: Commensurate with experience, including negotiated commission/bonus
Starting Date: Immediate
The Business Development/Sales Manager will be responsible for driving the business strategy to achieve our financial growth targets. The primary focus will be launching and promoting our new line of branded vaporizer products.
- Develop and manage B2B relationships to promote and sell our branded products.
- Identify and manage marketing/advertising channels to promote our branded products.
- Research untapped/underserved markets to identify new product ideas.
- Proven working experience in business development, marketing or sales.
- Fluent in the operation and functionality of vaporizers.
- Fluent in the terminology of the cannabis plant, strains, cannabinoids, terpenes, etc.
- Understands the cannabis market, including demographics, therapeutic benefits, etc.
- Experience with customer-facing sales activities, contact tracking, etc.
- Organized, strong attention to detail, creative, ambitious, energetic, strong communication skills.
Criminal background check is required as part of the hiring process.
Please apply by submitting your resume or cover letter to the email address displayed after clicking Apply For Job button
Oaksterdam candidates add “#Oaksterdam” to their resume or application form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org