We are here to help others learn about cannabis, live with the benefits, and grow as an individual.
Do you enjoy working in a customer-facing environment? Do you have a strong sales background and the ability to stay cool under pressure? Are you passionate about cannabis and looking to start your career with a growing company in a young industry? Are you looking to join a team that cares about helping each other and our community learn, live and grow? If so, apply now to join us!
Located in the heart of the delta, in the charming historic city of Isleton, we are a fully licensed vertically integrated cannabis company built with our community in mind. Our company is built upon three cornerstones that create the foundation for all that we do. We are here to help others learn about cannabis, live with the benefits, and grow as an individual.
The Successful Budtender will:
- Advise customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
- Maintain positive customer relationships to establish a loyal customer base. Maintain and routinely update knowledge of new product inventory and cannabisindustry as a whole.
- Process customers’ payments using the dispensary’s Point of Sale (POS) system. Ensure that the dispensary is clean and well-organized at all times. Educate customers on the safe use of their selected cannabis products. Be responsible for sales and customer experience by maintaining a tidy, safe, and inviting store environment.
- Assist the General Manager with ensuring the sales floor is adequately stocked. Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures.
- Greet and engage customers.
- Properly manage cash and process credit card transactions.
This Role Requires:
- Willingness to undergo a background check
- MUST be 21 years of age or older.
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Excellent cash handling skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to effectively handle a wide array of customers. Passion for cannabis.
- Superior customer service skills and ability to build lasting connections with customers.
- Adaptability and ability to keep up in an ever-changing environment.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 1+ years of experience in the cannabis industry
- Experience in the hospitality, food & beverage, and/or high-end retail industries A driven, self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Exceptional attention to detail, well-organized and reliable.
- An aspirational attitude with a fun and positive personality while still being professional and eager to succeed.
- A flexible schedule; ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Welcomes change and adjusts quickly to accommodate the business’s needs.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the company
$14 an hour plus tips
To apply for this job email your details to Jesskah@apothek.co