Brand Ambassador for Cannabis Company
Are you looking for a way to help animals and connect with people in the cannabis space? At VETCBD we create veterinary formulated medical cannabis products for animals to improve their well being. Cannabinoid therapy is a rapidly growing field in pet health, and we are looking for the right Brand Ambassador to join our team in and around the Palm Desert and surrounding areas. Our team is dedicated to education, awareness, and providing excellent customer service. The right applicant should have a strong background in the cannabis industry, be self-motivated, and have a passion for animals. Job duties will include client interaction and education during in-store demos and other events. Driving is a necessity for this position. Please include a cover letter introducing yourself and explain why you are a great candidate for joining our team.
Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: The ability to communicate clearly and seamlessly maintain client relationships promotes the development of trust, cultivation of relationships with customers, team members, and management.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills: The ability to prioritize and plan activities ensures proper use of time and management of high volumes of work.
- Team player: Candidates in this position will be required to work with people in the various departments to ensure brand awareness and sales are at an all-time peak.
- Strong customer skills: This enables the candidate to anticipate customer’s needs and create customized strategies.
- Excellent public speaking skills: Candidates will be required to make presentations from time to time in large crowds of people at events including demo, patient appreciation days and training budtender staff on product use.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: These skills are vital as they will help the candidate to effectively interpret product information, identify and resolve problems creatively and with good judgment.
- Adaptability and quick learner: Demand will continuously change, therefore, the ability to learn and adapt quickly are vital.
- Post engaging content about our products/services online (e.g., social media and forums).
- Attend trade, product launches, and other events to represent the company.
- Network and establish strong relationships with potential clients.
- Familiarize yourself with our products and services to effectively promote the brand to potential customers.
- Implement various promotion and marketing techniques such as word of mouth, email marketing, social media marketing, etc.
- Follow online comments and reviews and respond or forward to the Marketing department.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of marketing events.
- Track customers’ preferences, metrics and campaigns and make recommend ideas for advertising and positioning.
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ preferences and market demands.
- Research, analyze and report on competitors’ marketing activities.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to develop marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Maintain a positive brand image all the time.
- Create social media strategies based on regularly evolving metrics and client feedback.
Qualification & Requirements
- Previous work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter or similar role.
- Strong social media presence on multiple platforms.
- Experience creating online content and scheduling tools for social media, like Hootsuite and Buffer
- Excellent communication skills with a professional attitude.
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a strong desire to meet new people.
- Ability to travel.
- Experience in cannabis retail sales is a plus.
Visit our websites at vetcbd.com and vetcbdhemp.com to learn more about us!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- In a cover letter, can you tell us why we should choose you to be our Brand Ambassador?
- Brand Ambassador: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cannabis Industry: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Required)
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.